Advanced technologies, business models and case studies for the energy digitalisation transformation
Digitalization across the entire energy value-chain is critical for integrating energy from decentralized and distributed renewable energy sources. Utilities around the world aspire to evolve their networks and operations accordingly, however moving from digital vision to reality is challenging. The transformation requires not only investment in intelligent hardware and control systems, but also cultural change that puts the customer first, breaks down internal silos, and alters traditional ways of doing business. Utilities that rise to the challenge will survive and thrive in the new energy ecosystem.
The Digital Utility Innovation Forum 2018, 20-21 February in Barcelona will examine the latest technologies, business models, case studies and success strategies for effectively implementing the digital utility transformation. This focused symposium will bring together utility executives, thought leaders, business planners and network professionals for two days of information sharing at the cutting edge of the digital utility transformation in Europe. Topics to be addressed include:
- Implementing new consumer engagement models
- Improving network resiliency, safety, reliability and performance
- Positive impact of digitization on utility earnings
- Pursuing digital transformation across the value chain
- Leveraging digitization to enter new business areas
- Next-gen smart meters and smart grid technologies
- Cybersecurity for the digital utility ecosystem
- Integrating distributed renewable energy resources into the grid
- The Internet of Things, Smart Cities, and the evolving energy landscape
- Advanced analytics for customer insight and digitising the customer experience
- New industry entrants and regulatory trends
- Driving operational and asset-management efficiencies through analytics
- Smart homes and smart buildings: challenges and opportunities for the digital utility
- and more
One-on-One Networking: Key executives and strategists at leading utilities and energy companies across the EU will be in attendance to share insights and perspectives on the digital utility transformation. This is a unique opportunity to learn from thought leaders at the cutting edge of innovation.
Real-World Lessons: The emphasis is on case studies and take-aways from deplooyments of next-gen smart grid and analytics technologies to date
Strategy Refinement: This focused networking event will help executives refine and implement their strategy for competing in the evolving digital energy ecosystem
Latest Technology Advances: The most recent technology innovations, applications and developments powering the digital energy transformation will be presented and examined in depth
Results Oriented: Ample time is reserved for discussion of technology advances and projects at the forefront of energy digitalisation. Network with project principals and get up to speed on best practices and success strategies.
Who Should Attend?
Utility and energy provider executives
Solar PV, wind power, and renewable energy companies
Power control system and software vendors
Battery suppliers and energy storage companies
Regulatory and policy development professionals
Academic researchers, educators and professors
Financial and VC professionals
System integrators and project consultants
Join us in Barcelona to define and refine your strategy for energy digitalisation
For speaking, sponsorship, and exhibition opportunities, please contact us