Call for Speakers
The session schedule and faculty of speakers for the Digital Utility Innovation Forum 2018 in Barcelona is currently in development. Industry professionals who are interested in delivering a presentation
or organizing a panel discussion session are encouraged to submit a proposal.
To review a preliminary list of topics to be addressed at the event, please click here.
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
Individuals who wish to deliver a presentation or organize a panel session with multiple speakers should submit the following:
1. Speaker name, title, company, and contact information
2. Presentation title (or title of panel session)
3. Abstract of presentation or panel session (150 - 200 words)
4. Speaker biography and photo
5. Bullet list of 4-5 Key Learning Points from the presentation or panel session
Please email speaking proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that proposals be non-commercial in nature. Submissions will be carefully reviewed by the Program Advisory Group to ensure depth of information and relevance to the program.
- Sponsorship of the Forum is not a requirement for participating as a speaker. However, there are a limited number of sponsorship options that do involve a speaking engagement. For
more information, please contact us.
- Presentations that emphasize case studies, best practices, and real-world results are particularly welcome.
For further information, please contact:
Digital Utility Innovation Forum 2018